Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Obama Accomplishment For the Day

I must give an applaud: Obama signed an executive order today banning federal funding of abortions! Yea! I'm so very grateful for this.
Something else I learned today is that Obama has not kept his "sunlight before signing" campaign pledge. He said he would not sign any non-emergency bill without giving the public five days to let their voice be heard about it. Quote: "The public will have five days to look at every bill that lands on my desk.” Time after time he has signed bills without waiting the promised five days. Obamacare didn't even make it two.

Now, here is your real faith and hope for the day: CNN FINALLY GETS IT! Please watch this!




We can make a difference.

Faith

2 comments:

Loretta said...

I was too late...it has already been removed from facebook.

Faith and Hope said...

I figured out how to embed the video. Now, if only CNN really talked this way! haha